The Darkest Destiny, an all new must read novella in the Lords of the Underworld series, from New York Times bestselling author @genashowalter and @1001darknights_blueboxpress is available now! Grab your copy today exclusively on Amazon→ http://mybook.to/DarkDestiny #thedarkestdestiny #availablenow #romancebooks #1001darknights @socialbutterfly_pr #lordsoftheunderworld #romanceaddicts #igreads #bookishnews #romancereads #amreading #booklove #paranormalromance #pnr #spicyreads #romanceaddict #booksofinstagram #oneclick #amazon #genashowalter #paranormalromance #lovestory #booknerd #bibliophile My Review I love the LOTU world what can I say. I was glad to dive back in that world. I had thought William's book would be the end. I am glad that wasn't so, I have always had mixed feelings about Viola. Gena paired her with someone I had not expected, but darn the chemistry is good. The build up, the chase and retreat of their story was awesome. Brochan is a bit soft but it doesn...
Popular posts from this blog
She challenges him in all the right ways. Dragon Unbound an all new scorching hot Dragon Kings Novella from New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant and 1,001 Dark Nights is available now! In a new story brimming with sizzling heat and untold mysteries, New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant brings together a devilishly handsome Dragon King and a woman who dares to challenge him. He’s never been tempted…until her. Sexy. Mysterious. Dangerous. He’s an immortal Dragon King bound by ancient rules and eternal magic. Cullen has one objective: find and destroy the evil that threatens the new home of the dragons. Just when he’s closing in, he’s ambushed and finds a stunning warrior woman fighting alongside him. No amount of magic could prepare him for the beguiling lass who spurns his advances and defies him. From the moment Tamlyn takes a stand against her kind, she’s had to fight one perilous battle after another. Staying alive in an endless struggle, an...
He makes my heart do the tango and my head want to explode. In other words, it’s just another day working for Prince Malcolm. ALICE: Give me a problem and I’ll fix it. That’s what I do. The trick is remaining calm and preparing oneself for any eventuality. But even I failed to anticipate my former boss, Malcolm, crossing an ocean to bribe me for my help. He insists I’m the only one who can fix his problem, but I had an excellent reason for leaving that job in the first place and putting an ocean between us. It’s hard to keep the big picture in mind when you’re secretly in love with your boss. And even harder when he’s about to be crowned a king. MALCOLM: Being a prince certainly has its perks: money, cars, women, and a license to do just about anything I please. But since my assistant, Alice, resigned out of the blue, I’ve been unable to find my footing and have admittedly been a bit cranky. When a problem arises calling for the utmost discretion, it’s clear Alice is the only wom...
Comments
Post a Comment